Thursday, August 2, 2012

Style My Office

Over the past few weekends I have been working on wedding story boards, proposals, and contracts.  Don't get me wrong. I love it but this involves a lot of brainstorming thus leading to "some" wall staring.  I write this and feel like I am saying I'm bored...Not the case!  Well y'all get this.  I have found a few DIY items that I placed in my office to get my brain going or to place emails and pictures on pertaining to what I am working on.

DIY Magnetic Board:  Go to your local hardware store and have them cut metal to fit any size frame you have chosen.
I used spray adhesive with scrapbook paper to give it some color.  You can use fabric or leave it the "industrial" metal look.
Then get some fun magnets and there you have it.  OR you could get some regular magnets and glue buttons, marbles, or other fun objects to them for your own touch. 
You can also add some magnets to empty pill bottles with gaff tape to make pen holders...

I also took a regular 8x11 picture frame and placed more scrapbook paper behind it...Voila! A snazzy dry erase board for all of the good ideas that eventually slip your mind when you do not write them down.

Last but not least; the liquor cabinet! Just kidding.

No comments:

Post a Comment