Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Inspiration

Inspiration comes in many forms: poems, pictures, nature, and experiences, just to name a few.  I was working on updating the information about our Meetings Management the other day and while creating the copy for our website, I came across a Microsoft photo of two young girls smiling and laughing while they worked on a laptop together.  The picture made me smile but more than that, it inspired me.  It took me back to a simpler time when two people could come together and experience fun while collaborating.  We are in the meetings business and we bring people together everyday through design and content.  I have this picture pinned to my bulletin board to remind me that we should never take the fun out of what we do.  We're working hard to assist our clients with creating meetings that are exciting, fun, but most of all, meetings that create memorable experiences.

There are a lot of details involved in planning that can suck the life out of anyone trying to handle a conference, convention, or meeting on their own.  We thrive on the details as if it were bread and water,  and our passion is to take the stress of planning away from our clients and replace it with the fun of participation.  We want you to be where your highest value role is, in front of your attendees and receiving the positive feedback from a great event.  Inspired meetings speak to the attendee that says, "I don't sit in meetings, I experience them".

How will you inspire your attendees next time?  What experience will your group walk away with the next time they meet or collaborate? 

http://www.charlottearrangements.com

No comments:

Post a Comment